Thanks to all of you who participated in our LIVE GoogleChat with React to Film. To learn more, we highly recommend:
- Reading The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.
- Watching 12 Years a Slave, notice how one of the slave owners' greatest fears is their slaves learning how to read and write.
- Watching videos on our Youtube page, TEACHEDTV.
- Organizing a screening of TEACHED Vol. I to bring more people into the conversation. Go to our Screenings Page. We will help you organize a meaningful event.
- Checking out the organizations we've listed on our Take Action Page. These are just a few of the best organizations working for education equality today.
- VOTE for and support candidates for public office who will demand change in our education and judicial systems.
Missed the Google LIVE Chat? Watch it now: